Season for Pomegranate has arrived 🙂 I have been wondering how to eat this and thinking about the stone inside each small peaces but now I found the perfect way to eat this super fruit!!
Super easy, tasty and healthy. These days this is my favorite breakfast.
What you do?
Just mix 🙂
Since muesli itself is chewy, you don’t even mention the stones of Pomegranate
Talaaa, ready to eat!!!
Amazing tip how to seed Pomegranate without making your hand red
Reasons why Pomegranate is called super fruit
1. Pomegranates Are Loaded With Important Nutrients
2. Pomegranates Contain Two Plant Compounds With Powerful Medicinal Properties
3. Pomegranate Has Impressive Anti-Inflammatory Effects
4. Pomegranate May Help Fight Prostate Cancer
5. Pomegranate May Also be Useful Against Breast Cancer
6. Pomegranate May Lower Blood Pressure
7. Pomegranate May Help Fight Arthritis and Joint Pain
8. Pomegranate Juice May Lower Your Risk of Heart Disease
9. Pomegranate Juice May Help Treat Erectile Dysfunction
10. Pomegranate Can Help Fight Bacterial and Fungal Infections
11. Pomegranate May Help Improve Memory
12. Pomegranate May Improve Exercise Performance
(source: 12 Health Benefits of Pomegranate By Joe Leech, Dietitian)
Have a great day!
Greetings from Germany 🙂